Sheet Pan Salmon with Broccoli and Bok Choy
This Hunan inspired salmon and vegetables is an easy meal with quick clean up!
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- ~350g baby bok choy (~3 whole), quartered lengthwise
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Start cooking rice (as per package directions) if desired with your meal.
- Prepare sauce by combining the above sauce ingredients, mix and set aside.
- Line a sheet pan (cookie sheet) with tin foil for easy cleanup.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, bok choy, peanuts and half the sauce. (reserve the other half of the sauce for the salmon)
- Place the bowl contents onto the sheet pan. Roast in the oven for ~5minutes. Remove from oven.
- Rearrange vegetables so that you can fit the salmon in the middle of the sheet pan. Pour the remaining sauce on top of the salmon.
- Roast an additional 10-15min or (depending on thickness) until the salmon is cooked. Do not overcook the salmon or it will be dry.
- Remove from oven and enjoy! We like ours served over rice.