Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
Sometimes we need to change things up with our vegetables. This is a delicious twist!
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 large broccoli crown (similar size to the cauliflower), chopped into smaller pieces
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp smoked sweet paprika
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients except lemon in a large bowl.
- Roast in oven for ~15-20minutes. Be careful it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven and squeeze lemon on it as desired. Enjoy!