Chili Garlic Pineapple Chicken Skewers
- 5-6 chicken breasts cut into 1” cubes
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce (I use Lee Kum Kee brand found in the Asian food aisle)
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Fresh pineapple cut into 1” chunks
- Green onion (optional) as garnish
- Make marinade by combining pineapple juice, soya sauce, honey, chili garlic sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Pour over chicken in a small dish or Ziploc bag, Stir until chicken is submerged. Leave in fridge for a minimum 1 hour but can be left overnight.
- Alternate threading chicken and pineapple onto skewers. (I find metal skewers work great but if using wooden skewers make sure you have soaked them in water first)
- BBQ skewers on tinfoil for ~10min or until chicken is no longer pink. Turn them as grilling (the pineapple will create a nice brown glaze). Enjoy!